(DRAFT 4 April 2016 FH London)
We are a voluntary ex-services organisation of men and women, who collectively have served in every war that Britain has fought since WW2.
We say: ‘War is not the solution to the problems we face in the 21st century’.
We seek to embolden people to:
- Reject the ideology of militarism
- Dismantle all nuclear weapons
- Abandon the arms industry
- Advocate nonviolent alternatives to warfare
We focus our work to:
- Educate young people on the true nature of military service and war
- Resist war and militarism through nonviolent struggle
- Stand in solidarity with people resisting militarism and war
We exist to free all people from the War System.