1. We will use our anger at injustice as a positive, nonviolent force for change.
2. We will not assault, verbally or physically, in person or online, those who oppose or disagree with us, even if they assault us.
3. Our attitude, as conveyed through our words, symbols and actions, will be one of openness, friendliness, and respect toward all people we encounter.
4. We will follow the directions of the designated coordinators during public actions.
5. We use consensus-based decision making within our groups.
6. We reject military clothing and symbols.
7. We speak as members of VFP UK but not for VFP UK, unless designated as a spokesperson.
8. Rank, unit, combat experience, age, gender, race, wealth, education, class, religion and nationality carry no status within VFP UK.
9. Sexist, racist, homophobic and other discriminatory language and actions are common within the military; they are not acceptable within VFP UK.
10. Our words and actions will maintain the political and financial independence of VFP UK.
slight problem with respect for all when, say,inveterate, unrepentant war-mongers are confronting one ? self-defence is a legitimate reason to “assault” – at least verbally – a neo-Nazi who starts the fight ?
Excellent and very important Statement of Conduct!